Monday, April 7, 2014

Hello GoT, Goodbye Hipster Sunglasses

Beginnings and Endings..

Smooth Jazz...GoT Style 

The Beginning
The fourth season of Game of Thrones premiered last night and I was pumped like the rest of the GoT nerds.  Over the weekend HBO ran a 60 hour marathon (seasons 1-3, 2x), you better believe that for 60 hours the Lannisters, Starks, Tyrells, The Mother of Dragons and the rest of the Seven Kingdoms were invited into our house.  I even missed a girls night (book club) to watch the premiere last night.  I won't bore you with details - but Matt and I drank wine, ate roasted meat and potatoes, an watched the premiere by candlelight.  It was glorious





The Ending

I'm sad to announce that my hipster sunglasses were destroyed tonight by a certain toddler.  I've been told by many they were ridiculous.  I've been told by a few they were cool.  I didn't care what others thought - I loved them and I'll miss them.  RIP hipster glasses...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy my madness :)