Friday, August 30, 2013

How many points?!

I am so tired of asking myself, "If I eat this sandwich for lunch, I can have a salad for dinner and I would make my Weight Watchers points for the day?"  I HATE counting points, but I also HATE feeling badly about my body. 

I know to some this may sound ridiculous.  I am not an overweight person, but after having a baby in January, I was ready to shed my baby weight and then some.  I guess I wanted to turn myself into a MILF :)  I have found that between work, taking care of Grace and being utterly exhausted, I am not in the mood to hit the gym at the end of the day- so how would I try get a svelte figure?  I turned to Weight Watchers.  I really like this program because allows you to eat what you normally would while making you aware of the amount you are ingesting.  However the constant point counting is bit obnoxious.

I know by heart the steel cut oats I have ever morning are 3 points, the honey I add to that is 1 point and carrots are ZERO!  My eyesight better be perfect.

So, everyday while I am calculating my meals and the points add up, I ask myself how much longer can I do this? And then I remember I only paid for three months. 

But in all seriousness, if anybody is looking for a program to help them lose weight, I highly recommend Weight Watchers. I've lost 7lbs in the past two months.  Move over Jennifer Hudson, there is a new spokeswoman in town

 
Happier Times


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy my madness :)