Friday, April 18, 2014

Weekend Visit!!!

When I moved down to Austin 7 years ago - I didn't think I would be down here for long.  I seriously thought I would live in Austin for a year or two and then move back to Long Island.  But I fell in love (with the city and Matt), got married and had a baby.  Most of my childhood friends are back on Long Island and there are times I wish I could just transport my life that I have down here back to NY.  How great it would to call up my friends and meet up on main street in Islip, like old times.  But I'm happy in Austin and no matter the distance my friendships are solid -- plus it makes great fun for weekend visits like we just had.







































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy my madness :)