Sunday, May 18, 2014

Len & James Engagement Photoshoot!!

On a sleepy Sunday morning in downtown Austin, I made my maiden voyage as a photographer.  My dear friends, one of my firsts down in Austin are saying their "I Dos" on July 11th this year in Mexico.  Matt and I won't be able to make it to the wedding, so I was honored to have had this morning to witness and capture the love between these two.  Congratulations Lenessa and James!  Thanks for being my guinea pigs. 
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Several shots from my time with the happy couple!














Some homeless dude that wanted his picture taken - I obliged!



I don't know why I had them squat





Why I like to be behind the camera!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy my madness :)