Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Randomness

It's a rare occasion that Austin gets so cold that I crave a cup of hot chocolate - but with recent polar vortex and the winter olympics invading - a hot cup of cocoa in hand is exactly what I need.  As I sip my cocoa,  I relish the fact that I have clocked out of work, school and motherhood for the day.  Since I hadn't written in a week - I  was long overdue for a post.   With every intention on writing some life lesson I learned recently I started this post - but quickly got derailed by the randomness that lives inside my brain:

I love my new bras
I'm going to start lifting weights again
I hope the girl I tutor is learning from me
When can we get new kitchen cabinets? 
I need new pants, shirts and shoes - but I don't want to shop - I hate shopping
Why does Matt ask me all these hypothetical questions?
Grace really needs to start holding her own sippy cup
I wish I could party like I used too.
What the hell is up with Bob Costas' eye? 
I'm so glad Matt Lauer is replacing Bob Costas
They're seriously closing school for another "snow" day 
holy shit I love brie cheese
holy shit I love hummus
holy shit I gotta stop eating
I wish I was taking more pictures
I love my friends
I want to hug more
Those big furry Russian hats are awesome - I want one.
Matt wants to go on a cruise - no way in hell am I going on another cruise
I wish I studied abroad
I should've been a speed skater with the size of my thighs
Yay! I get to see my cousins in March
I can't wait for that stupid "endless love" movie to come out because I HATE THE TRAILER
Oh my god, I need to stop writing...

Hope your brains are a lot more focused than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy my madness :)