Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thankful!

Another Thanksgiving in the books... 

We had a great day with friends and family...Grace enjoyed her first Thanksgiving, we gave let her try most of the dishes on the table, including some pie!!!  She was bouncing off the wall an hour past her bedtime.  I tried to capture the day via my camera - in the beginning of the day I was doing pretty well.  Then our guests arrived and I was distracted. 

The house was cleaned up Thanskgiving night by 8pm - and when the the last dish was put away it officially marked the beginning of the Christmas season.  This time of year is magical - and I'm feeling the magic even more so this year with Grace around.  Although she is still young and won't have much recollection of this year - I will, and I want to make sure she gets to experience the magic of the holiday season.  We have plenty of Christmas festivities planned over the next couple of weeks and can't wait to share our experiences with you all. 

Without further ado, Thanksgiving 2013....





































  

1 comment:

  1. Aww looked like so much fun! You guys look great- what a fantastic family. So happy for you guys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy my madness :)