Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday Monday

This is how I started my week...........
 
No need to play with toys when you have diapers









My little Matthew McConaughey



After our half naked play session - I took Grace for her inaugural trip to the "grown up" gym.  I wanted to attempt to leave her in the kids care that my gym offers to members.  I signed her in, handed her over and slipped out the door.  I thought to myself ehh, that wasn't too bad, maybe this separation anxiety won't be so bad!  25 minutes later - in the midst of my bicep curls, I saw one of the caretakers aimlessly looking around the gym floor and I knew - my workout was over.  We locked eyes and smirked at each other - She was tapping out.   After 10 minutes of on and off shrieking, crying and borderline hyperventilating -  I finally got Grace back to reality....

Later on in the afternoon, we compromised and I took her for a jog.

We'll try the gym next week..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy my madness :)