Friday, September 20, 2013

I'm a hugger..

I don't know if it's the Italian in me or what but I love to hug.   There are many forms of hugging but I am going to hone in on four of them: the classic hug, the warm embrace hug, the side hug, and the wrestling hug.

Personally - the classic hug is my go to. To me - it is genuine and substantial.  When I hug someone I mean it and I want them to know I mean it.  Even though I love hugs, I don't give them away willy nilly. 

the Classic Hug -  the hug that is the most common.  Arms around both people (hugger/hugee), hug does not linger that long but an appropriate amount - a side kiss could be given as well.


the Warm Embrace Huge - popular among couples, family, friends you may have not seen in awhile, or for a variety of occasions (sympathy, happiness, etc).  Arms and full body are used in this technique.  the huggers draw each other in closer and they linger for a moment just embracing each other - words maybe we exchanged while hugging.  **the most intimate hug of all.

the Side Hug - given when person(s) maybe holding other objects or when you are quickly leaving a place.  When the hugger/hugee are side by side (hips touching) and one arm wrapped around each other.


the Wrestling Hug - usually given in a drunken debauchery.  The hug that usually ends up in a take down. 


  And that is my rant about hugging....

1 comment:

  1. Love this- and jens face in that last picture! priceless

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy my madness :)