Wednesday, September 18, 2013

4 years

He was already at Auditorium Shores waiting for everyone else to show up for our first flag football practice.  I remember he was tossing the football up in the air and catching it when Lee and I approached him.  We exchanged hellos and waited for the rest of our team to show up so we could start our practice.  The park in the middle of Austin is where I first met Matt and 2 1/2 years later where he proposed.

Today is our 4th wedding anniversary - I love this guy more now than the day I married him.  He is the ear that listens, the voice with logic, the arms that hug me tight, and one hell of a good cook.












That's right ladies- 4 years ago I hit the husband jackpot!
I could go on and on about how much I love him, which I do, but the reality is marriage is hard.  Life is hard -  but we are a team and get through whatever is thrown at us.  Who knows what the future will bring but what I do know is that I'm going to enjoy today with my husband, my teammate, my best friend.

From this day forward, I Allie, take you Matt, to be my husband.  I promise to bring joy to your heart and fun to your soul.  To laugh with you in good times and struggle with you in the bad times.  To never take you for granted and always give thanks for you.  I give you my love, my heart, my soul and my friendship.  I pledge this to you, now and until the end of time.

 Happy Anniversary, Matt.
















September 18, 2009 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy my madness :)