Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Ants in my Pants!

My rants about ants! The red ones.  The fire ants.  The ones that leave a puss filled pimple on your skin.  I hate those S.O.Bs.

We recently have had a problem in our backyard with these pesky insects.  Now that the weather is cooling down ( a cool 93 degrees today), we will be spending more time outside playing in the yard. We have a cute pink swing that I want grace to enjoy but I sure as hell am not going to be standing in the grass while those red specks destroy my good time as well as my feet.  

Let me first say that I really don't like killing any animal (insects included).  I'm sort of a buddhist that way.  However - this f -er's deserve to rot.

We've had an exterminator come out the house 2x now...I've definitely noticed a difference in the amount of ants but they are still there attacking me.  I will feel a stinging on my feet and without fail two or three of them will be crawling on me.  And then for 30 minutes afterwards I feel like something is on me.  I shake my legs, scratch my head, bat at my arms....its quite a scene.

So, I decided to not let this fire ants get the best of me and my time out in the sun.   I am taking a stance. I am taking back my yard.

Mission Destroy Those Flippin Fire Ants starts now!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy my madness :)