Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Jump Picture

My friend Jen recently said "I always see you jumping in pictures."  That is true my good friend.  However, I  do have more pictures with my feet on the ground than not.  But the jump picture is something I cannot resist.  What started as a fun thing Matt and I did while visiting Chicago two summers ago has turned into a must have picture  We (and when I say we, I mean me jumping and Matt capturing that perfect moment where my butt has gotten off the ground), have taken jump pictures in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Aruba and around Austin.  I can't wait to take more.

The childish joy I get when my feet leave the ground as Matt snaps a picture is incredible.  Much too enjoyable for a 30yr old.  Matt has mastered the art of timing the picture, I on the other hand, have mastered the art of making it look like I am jumping MUCH higher than I actually am.  Combine these two efforts and it makes for a stellar jump picture. 

You still might be wondering what exactly is a jump picture....

exhibit A
(Me in Chicago)
This was the first jump picture ever taken by Matt and I.  As you can see, I am not that far off the ground.  However, over the past two years, we have fine tuned the jump picture to.....

(Fordham University, Bronx, NY with Peitz)
 
Jazz up your next picture and go ahead and jump!

Send what you take my way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy my madness :)