Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring Break!

Spring has sprung.  Our recent family Florida trip had me in full blown Spring Break memories.  Although this spring break trip to celebrate my grandfather's 85th birthday was a far cry from my 2005 spring break - being out in the sun, on the beach, and breathing in the salty sea is exactly what I needed.  Don't get me wrong, I remember 2005 quite fondly- the keg stands on the beach, the funneling random liquor, the drunken dancing on the hotel balcony during a lightening storm among many other details that I shouldn't recall from that trip. 

But our Florida trip of 2014 has found me in a different light - a very different light.  Going to bed by 1030p, going for a run on the beach, and having dinner at 5:30pm with the rest of 75 year old clientele.  Now that's what I call a spring break. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy my madness :)